BLUEBUTTONSS IS A SUPPLY BLOGSHOP ! (:
Profile

Hello!
Welcome t Bluebuttonss !
We supply everyone even for those w/o blogshops (:
You can email me @ th-shininqstar@hotmail.com or just click ^ there for for enquiries & orders
You can also sms me at 9661 4563 (:

Tag

Your tagboard codes here. Best is <110px, yep!

Links

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

Monday, June 6, 2011, 9:28 PM
T & C

If you don't trust me , don't order.

Full payments before orders are sent in.

Confirm orders within 3 days and fix a date to make payment.

Meetups only for collection.

No handphone, no orders.

If there is anything out of stock, I will inform you and you will have to choose another item instead.

I will not be responsible if supplier runs off. However, I will refund whatever money i have left which means I make a loss too cause Im forfeiting my profits.

Please check items upon recieving, we do not do refunds !

If stocks are not collected within 2weeks, you have to pay a fine before collecting it.

Don't order if you cannot wait. Waiting time is stated in each post.